Second Treatment

I had my second treatment with Adam the Dreamhealer yesterday afternoon.  I have to say, it did not seem to have quite the same impact as the first healing session, but a rather interesting occurrence did take place.  I woke up that morning coming off of about five hours of sleep, so I was rather frustrated and grumpy.  I really wanted to get a good night’s rest so that I would be mentally sharp and focused.  The healing session was supposed take place at 2:30 so I spent most of my time until then stilling my mind and preparing mentally.  I hadn’t slept for most of the night because I was feeling hot, but of course I had returned to my normal cold natured self.

My dad left the house around 1:45 for a doctor’s appointment leaving me alone for the time being.  I found myself listening to metal music to try and wake myself up a little bit.  I screamed out my own lyrics along with the songs, mostly about healing and how the session was going to go well.  Definitely not the most sought-after way for someone to prepare for such an event, but it worked well for me.

Moments before 230 I decided to take my wrist splints off and turn out the lights.  As I was unstrapping the Velcro and placing the splints on the desk a sudden warmth spread over my entire body.  I looked at the clock and it read 2:29.  The instantaneous change from coldness to warmth and the time in which it took place, made it obvious to me that Adam had begun doing the treatments.  I rushed over to turn out the lights, came over to the middle of my room and closed my eyes.  I relaxed all of my muscles as well as my brain while trying to focus on visualizing healing and my connection with Adam.  Over the next 30 minutes, I unfortunately did not notice any major changes in sensation but continued to feel the wonderful warmth.  When I meditate I’m constantly noticing strange sensations throughout my body so while connected with Adam it is hard for me to say what he is causing and what I would feel normally.  I did seem to notice some unique sensations right below my knees, in the shin area which I cannot recall taking place before hand.

I open my eyes around three o’clock and couldn’t help but feel a little frustrated.  I was hoping for some more large signs of healing or notifications that some type of change was taking place.  I think I wasn’t as mentally blown away by the experience as the first time because for one I had more time to prepare and secondly I had an idea of what to expect.

I did find it interesting that I could actually tell Adam had begun the treatment before I even closed my eyes to focus.  I had already believed in Adam before this point but whatever subconscious doubts I was still holding on to were soon diminished.  At the exact moment treatment was supposed to occur, a sudden change occurred in my body while I was completely focused on something else.  I have personally had an experience that proves to me that we as human beings are all ultimately connected with no regard to space.  In an instant Adam was able to connect to my body covering thousands of miles simply by having the intent to do so.  Quite an amazing feat wouldn’t you say so?

Every single one of us has the ability to intentionally connect with our fellow human beings.  We do it each and every day without even realizing it.  Adam has been given a gift which allows him to easily connect with others and guide them towards the direction of health.  The rest of us contain the same gift but must work a little harder to find the potential within us.  Whether you know or not all of your actions and all of your thoughts affects all.  What better purpose is there to live then to spread joy and harmony throughout the world.  It can be done simply by living a life of love and having the intention to spread that love to all who wish to receive it.

I don’t know much about what Adam has seen in his two treatments with me.  All I know about the last one is that Adam said he sent me lots of energy.  I don’t understand how Adam does what he does.  I’m not really sure if he understands.  But he has a gift which has increased my faith in all things and will hopefully spread life into my body once again.

I’m going to try focus on my own healing abilities as much as possible and harness the healing powers which have been bestowed upon me.

10 Responses to Second Treatment

Colin – you constantly teach me. -patti

2. Rachel Mills says:

very interesting! hope it works!

3. Rachel Mills says:

oops 🙂

Colin,I\’m so happy for you. Hopefully you can continue the treatments with Adam. What an amazing experience.roxanne

Colin – i can gather that you have many emotions running through your mind. i realized that i never offered before but i typically tell most that i can always be reached by e-mail. keep up your faith and strength. wishing the best for you always -patti

Thank you Colin.I think that you are just awsome and deep, and I am just so glad that I ran across your page.It\’s \’funny\’ how you left me a comment, becouse I was here very early in the moring, and after reading you post, had a great idea.I wrote you a comment, but my computer crashed.So I went home (I worked a nigh shift), and saw a comment from you!Telepathy… at it\’s best!BUT I had a great idea:I do not want to do it with asking first… so shoot me an e-mail, and I will explain in private.If you will not like it, I will understand.If you do we will procede with the plan.I think you will like it!!!!Anyways… no matter what I will not bug you afterwards.I am giving you my word.Anita

Hey Colin – Eckhart Tolle has a new book out – I just saw it today on the new list at the store and picked up a copy – it is called, "A New Earth, Awakening to Your Life\’s Purpose." I tried at one point to get the power of now but they didn\’t have it. Thank you so much for the words of encouragement. 🙂 Today actually went better once I did push myself out the door. I got the book on Brain injury and was so excited – I blogged about it – it wasn\’t what I thought it was! I think it was more for a slight concussion or something! I hope that your day went well and that things with Bob are going well. My best to you -patti

Hey Colin!How exciting! I agree…what Adam does is amazing and he has one hell of a gift. I am anxious to hear what happens next. I know you will keep us posted!As always, I wish you the best of luck!Since I havent been posting anything lately…I have a funny story about my students for you (I know you loved reading them). Just thought I would throw this in…yesterday during spelling (its ALWAYS spelling!) one of my kids just yells out…"Man, I am FUCKED!" No clue why. Heh.Take care and have a great weekend!

This book by Tolle is … deeply transformational and interesting in so many ways. Only on like ? not so far in chapter and already am sort of rethinking, unthinking — it is amazing what the mind ends up going on about at times. Quieting the mind has always been hard for me at times. It is interesting I am finding some of the injury and the way it changed my outlook – even just in word finding in the beginning – trouble remembering the name attached to certain things or simply not focused on the name. Thanks for recommending this author! It is 3 am and I\’m immersed.

I awoke this morning and was in love with the words of Tolle – trying to describe the book is a bit like trying to describe a symphony – there just aren\’t any words for it – it is a journey.