Join in on My Session with Adam

I’m having another healing session with Adam tomorrow, December 1st, at 2 p.m. Eastern standard Time.  I know this is short notice but for those who may wish to do so, I think it may help for others to also join in on the session.  At 2 p.m. sit, relax and focus your intentions on my healing however is most comfortable to you.  The only thing I do recommend is that you use visualizations to help the healing process.  Look at a photograph of myself before 2 p.m. and try to keep that image in your mind.  Then during the healing session, while you are praying, meditating etc., visualize the muscles of my body coming alive and my nerves firing.  Do not force the issue, just stay relaxed and keep your intentions pure and positive.  The session will last for 20 to 30 minutes.  Our combined intentions coming together at the same time along with Adam’s gift of healing could have amazing results.  I look forward to connecting with those of you who participate tomorrow.

7 Responses to Join in on My Session with Adam

So psyched – I put it on my calendar and will set my watch. Thanks for letting us know and I will be thinking of you. oh and yeah, you can depend on me even though I\’m just in blog land – K? I just didn\’t have a way to update and felt wierd saying I was leaving in the first place on a public site, next time i\’ll mention it though. i\’m so glad that you got in touch with Adam and will be having another session -be there with ya. much caring -patti

Colin,I will do my best to remember to join in tomorrow. Sending positive thoughts your way will be exciting. I\’m looking forward to hearing if your experience is any different. Good luck!roxanne

Hey Colin,I havent been around much lately. But I will be catching up later on. I just wanted to let you know that I am going to do this for you. I hope that it helps.Bee back later to catch up.Tina

Hope you are doing well this morning – thoughts are with you. peace -patti

Was with you -write soon -patti

6. Heather says:

I\’ve been "lurking" for a while now, but I\’ve finally broken down and left a comment. I just wanted to say that I\’m disappointed that I missed 2 o\’clock today (just read about it now), but I will think about you tonight…better late than never. After all, nothing but good can come of it.I\’ll be back (probably to lurk) another day!Heather

Hey Colin,Hope your session with Adam went well! I wish I could have joined you but as you can imagine, there isnt too much meditating that can go on during the day in my classroom. Your session was at 2 PM, and that is 11 AM my time, so it just wasnt happening. But Im sure you had lots of support for your session! Anxious to hear how it went!Take care!Shannon