Brainstorming

Brainstorming the keys to life and what creates spiritual growth:

Become an observer of the mind.

Realizing we are divine spirits with no limits or boundaries.

Realizing the divine spirit in others.

Realizing thoughts and actions which represent a false sense of identity or ego.

Living in the present moment.

Accepting the past, realizing that the future cannot be accurately imagined.

Accepting the present moment as a gift to love, grow, and discover.

Forgiving yourself for everything you believe you have done wrong in your life.

Forgiving everyone else for what you believe they may have done wrong to you in your life.

Living a life of loving kindness, loving all and serving all.

Becoming honest with oneself, realizing what lifts you up and what brings you down.

Realizing that a higher power does indeed exist.

Realizing that this higher power contains the knowledge of purpose for your life.

Realizing that this purpose cannot be fully understood.

Surrendering that which cannot be understood to God so that he may work through you.

Realizing that this life is a small window of opportunity.

Success and failure should not be so heavy a burden for this one life is microscopic compared to the infinite, eternal Spirit which we live through.

Continuously searching for God, for truth, in patience knowing that only God’s grace will grant us peace and faith.

Creating life with God, embracing the present moment and the gifts God gives us and using them to create a path of purpose.

Looking within through meditation, spending time with spirit and with God.

Letting go of the attachment of who we think we are and realizing that we are God.

Knowing that there is nothing but God. Everywhere we look, everything we smell, taste and experience is God.

6 Responses to Brainstorming

1. Beth says:

Absolutely wonderful.  Thank you so much for posting it.
    Sending good thoughts and prayer to you.  I hope things are going well for you.

2. BP says:

Just wanted to stop by as I haven\’t been here in quite some time and wish you a happy Thanksgiving.I haven\’t had a chance to read your previous entries lately, but I hope everything is progressing well with your continued rehabilitation.Take care,Billy Paul

3. BP says:

4. BP says:

5. BP says:

Hi there! From the pictures things are getting better and better every day. Every time when I read a story about someone walking again, after being told that they could not I think about your brave journey, and look forward of seeing your name in the article. I know that that day is comming… And that\’s my wish for you during this season.
    It\’s also a bittersweet time for me, as it marks two years for me of getting ill… Just so you know, I have been med free, and well against what my doctor said, got a huge job promotion (I am back in Safety and Wellness), but there is not a day that goes by that I do not think about the times when I thought that my life was over… When the little pills that I was given was all that there was.
    And their side effects… Not being able to hear the birds sing, not wanting to get out of bed (even though I could), andf then after few months uncontrolled spasms… All of that behind me now, and I see it as a huge blessing.
    It is in moments like these when God showes up in the greatest ways and showes up his supernatural powers through othere people…
    I was with out an income for over 3 months… through out X MAS not one paycheck from disability… yet the girls and I had the most wonderfull time. We made gifts, and then when few friends invited us over for a party, folks broke into our house and left more boxes filled with things that we could ever imagine… Annie even got an American Girl Doll and a computer…
    From perspective of time, it was as if I found myself on a dessert… Yet by being there I was able to discover it\’s grace, wonder and life filled miricle. I know dear friend that you too are making the best out of your experiance, and through you others will see His greace.
    Stop by sometimes… I posted some new pictures of the girls….. Anita